Honey Baked ChickenEntrées
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 6 minutes
Serve: 4 people
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tbsp tamari (aged soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 gloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. peeled and grated giner
- 3/4 cup thingly sliced green onions. Use white part for marinade, keep green part for sprinkling on top when donea0
- Peanuts, if you want
- slight spoon of hot oil or grapeseed oil....
Roast peanuts (if using) in activfry about 2 minutes or less until you smell them! Meantime, combine water, onion, soy sauce, honey, garlic, ginger. Cut up chicken tenders into bite size pieces, and toss into marinade.(I only marinated for 20 minutes on countertop). Pour entire mixture into actifry and cook for about 6 minutes (watch - sometmes you will need more or less, but sauce will disappear!) When chicken is done, pour over rice. Enjoy!!!